- Additive/Subtractive, Solo show, Crate Gallery, Margate 2020
We encounter colour constantly throughout our lives. We see it the second we wake up until the moment we go to sleep. Colour leads us to awe at sunsets and marvel at the deep blue, but within the arts, colour can be seen as a slight after thought. I aimed to put colour first, with my process looking to simplify ideas at their core to basic colour interactions.
- Re-thought, Resort Studio Member show, Pie Factory, Margate 2019
- G-R-A-F-T, Group Show, Preston Contemporary, Preston 2019
- Uk Young Artist's City Take Over, Art festival, Nottingham 2019
- New Designers, Graduate Trade show, London 2018
- Glasgow School of Art, Degree show, Glasgow 2018
- Composite, Group Show, Glasgow 2017